36-
1--
probability 50 %  
50 %  
Last valuation: Jun 4, 2024
Share this rumour

Sammie Szmodics to Everton FC?

May 6, 2024 - 6:55 PM hours
I understand that everton are keen to sign the Blackburn and Ireland striker following his success of 27 league goals in 44 games in the championship making him the top goalscorer for the league this season
Sammie Szmodics to Everton FC? |#1
May 28, 2024 - 4:21 PM hours
I find this hard2 believe, Everton don't have any money, so how can they buy any player.
Sammie Szmodics to Everton FC? |#2
Jun 4, 2024 - 6:18 AM hours
I don’t believe we have no cash and need to sell are stars in a fire sale I believe we may have to sell one player for PSR ( don’t get me started on that). As thelwell has publicly stated about some sales will be required I think we as a club will be keeping our cards close to our chest. I really don’t see why every club doesn’t look at out of contract players each summer. As for the rumours going around Blackburn wanting £20m + for this lad credit to him set championship alive with his goal scoring exploits for AM/No 10 role the PL is a big step up IMO is a big risk at £20m +. if press are correct and we are completely skint then this is a deal wont happen at the minute we are in silly season with rumours etc. Only way see him signing for Everton is if Blackburn Seriously lower there asking price as I would be shocked at the reported £20m+ fee there being not many suitors

•     •     •

Sean Bennett
  Post options
Do you really want to delete the complete thread?

Moderator options
Do you really want to delete this post?
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Bookmark
  Subscribed threads
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Post options
Use the thread search if you want to move this thread to a different thread. Click on create thread if you want to turn this post into a stand-alone thread.